The dialogue contains several elements:
- A Donor TrueType font sub-panel, used to select the TrueType or OpenType font to be used as the source.
- A Target mapping sub-panel, used to select the required character (symbol) set.
- A Target soft font sub-panel, used to identify the target soft font (PCL5 or PCL6) and to choose options.
- A Log sub-panel, used to display progress of the font conversion.
- A Select ... button, used to select the specified
donor font and character set mapping.
After selection has been initiated, this button changes to a Reset button, which enables a different combination to be selected, if required.
- A Generate ... button, used to initiate the conversion process.
- A Save ... button, used to save the contents of the Log tabs to a nominated text file.