||The current version is released as a 'Click-Once' application, complete with the
associated Help file.
Clicking the install button should start the process; note that:
- A setup.exe file will be downloaded (to the current user's
- Opening this 'setup' file should cause the application, and associated Help file,
to be downloaded and the application launched.
- The application requires the .NET 4.x runtime package.
- Because the application does not contain a code-signing certificate (the cost is
not justified for what is provided as a free application), you will be asked
if you trust the application - if you decline, the application will
not be installed.
- Once the application is installed, there should be an entry for it on the
Start menu, and in the Add/Remove Programs group
in the Control Panel.
- The application will check if any updated version is available for download when it is
started (but if a network connection is not present, the application will run without
checking for updates).
||Stand-alone versions of the current and (some) previous application
executables (within .zip files).
||Compiled help (.chm) files.
Prior to version 22.214.171.124 of the application, the associated
help file had to be downloaded separately; with the current version, the help file is
downloaded and installed with the application.
You can, if you wish, download and view the latest version of the help file, prior
to downloading the application, in order to check the available features.